It's been a while since my last post, and I bet some of my readers would love to read something new and adventurous. A couple of weeks ago, dad decided to continue his fish diet, because he needs good omega for his heart. His new project is the bangus or milkfish. He's on his 2nd week now, and I think the most catchy recipe that he made is the Crispy Bangus sisig. It's so simple yet so tasty. If you're on a diet, this bangus recipe will surely make you giddy. Enjoy!
Boneless Bangus (Large size, daing cut.)
Onions (one bulb, diced)
Mayo (1 tbsp full)
Finger Chili (diced)
Red Chili (diced)
Worcestershire sauce (1 and a half tbsp)
Lime (1 and a half tbsp)
Calamansi (complements the lime burst in sisig. Must try!)
Canola Oil (for frying)
Olive oil (2 tbsp for sauteing)
1. Fry the boneless bangus. Make sure that it's crispy enough.
2. After frying the bangus, remove the fish meat from its skin, crumble the fish meat. Be gentle and make sure that the skin won't break.
3. Saute onions and finger chili together with the fish meat in olive oil.
4. Add the Worcestershire sauce and the lime into the sauteed mixture.
5. Mix it well then add the mayo.
6. Prepare your sizzling plate by putting it in the stove and drizzling a little olive oil.
7. While the sizzling plate is in the stove, put the bangus skin into the sizzling plate then wait for 10 more seconds before you put the bangus sisig in it.
8. Add the red chili and calamansi on top and there you go... Sizzling Crispy Bangus Sisig!